December 28, 2008
December 27, 2008
December 26, 2008
December 23, 2008
December 22, 2008
December 20, 2008
December 15, 2008
December 14, 2008
I've noticed around the place that lots of people have been playing tag. I secretly wished someone would let me play with them, just like the old days in the school yard, but I thought I was too new to join in. The great team at Hoglet K let me play and now I'm tagged!
So I'm supposed to divulge 6 random facts about myself and then tag others to do the same.....so here goes.
Now for the Tagged!
I've only been blogging for a couple of months, and haven't quite set up a network yet. I've been secretly reading other peoples blogs and gaining inspiration from them, so I thought that I would tag some of them and hence my secret is now out in the open. In all cases I think they are great blogs!
1. The impressive duo at Where's the Beef?, who manage to find vegetarian options at every place they eat.
2. Inspiring recipes at Nourish Me
3. The mysterious super hero at The Caked Crusader, will her identity ever be revealed?
4. Edible photography at butter sugar flour
5. A fellow Maria cooking up a storm at Maria's Food Fix
6. The long established bread and honey blog "a weblog by two girls who really, really, really love food"