February 27, 2009

The Affordable Way to Eat at Top 100's

Just thought I would make a public announcement. As most of you know, The Melbourne Food and Wine festival will be on again this March, running from the 7th-23rd. As part of the festival, some fantastic restaurants are offering a two course lunch with a glass of Victorian wine or a cup of coffee/tea for $35. Now that's a bargain!

I've already booked two lunch's and hopefully I'll get the chance to book a few more. I tried to book Bistro Vue, the mecca on that list, and was disappointed to hear that they were booked out. Such was the demand that they were fully booked 2 days after they started taking reservations. So I suggest if you want to get along and try some great food for a rock bottom price, book as soon as you can.

For more information and a list of participating restaurants, visit the Melbourne Food and Wine webpage, or you can find the list here.

HAPPY EATING!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous of you Melbournians! We have to wait for October in Sydney :(

claire said...

Oh yay, didn't realise how lucky I was! I'm booked in for one of those lunches at Bistro Vue. :)